Here’s one more contest for all those who have registered to attend the Indian Bloggers Meet at Bangalore. I know it’s a little late in the day for a contest to be announced but this contest is slightly different from the others that have been running here so far.
For one thing, you don’t have to cook or photograph or even post anything on your blog. All you have to do is answer the 13 questions below, and you have more than a week to do so, so you can even attend the Meet, get back home and then sit down to answer these questions.
What you need to do to participate in the contest :
1) Answer all the 13 questions in the Vegit Contest below. You can go to their website and scroll through and you should be able to find the answers to the Vegit related questions.
2) Copy the 13 questions into a Word doc., and then answer them.
3) Send your answers as an attachment in a mail mentioning your name and link to your food blog, to vegitforbloggers[AT]gmail[DOT]com
4) Vegit Foods will choose three winners through a lucky draw from the submissions with all 13 answers correct.
5) The contest opens from today the 31st July and closes at 10pm on the 10th July, 2014. This contest is open only to the registered participants of the Indian Food Bloggers Meet.
6) The winners will be announced by Vegit Foods and the gift hampers will be shipped by them directly to the winners.
The Vegit Contest Questions:
1. Name any 5 products of Vegit?
2. How many variants does Vegit have?
3. Name the twist recipe of Vegit Cheese Balls, Vegit Harabhara Kebab and Vegit Pav Bhaji?
4. What is the price of the 5 Vegit products you mentioned in Q.1?
5. Name the thing which is common in all Vegit products?
6. Which is the first product launched by Vegit?
7. What is the tagline of Vegit?
8. A potato contains more vitamin c than an orange. True? False?
9. Which country is the largest producer of potato?
10. The best way to store fresh potatoes is the refrigerator. True? False?
11. Pav Bhaji is an Anglo-Indian dish with its origin in Mumbai & Gujrat.
12. How many calories does an average person age between 31 -50 needs to consume every day?
13. What is the main ingredient of Vegit Pav Bhaji Mix?
Remember this contest is open from today, the 31th of July and closes at 10.00pm on the 10th of August, 2014.