Registrations for the Indian Food Bloggers Meet, will be open to:
- Anybody with an active food blog (such that a blog is defined – a website published with discrete entries/posts typically displayed in reverse chronological order*)
- Bloggers with food blogs that are self-hosted or operate on platforms like WordPress, Blogger, Tumblr, etc. Facebook pages and Pinterest boards will not be accepted
- Bloggers with live food blogs that are at least 1 year old, who regularly publish posts, and have at least 12 to 15 posts on their blog in the past year
- The first 40 food bloggers to register (here: http://ifbmeet.blogspot.in/p/register-yourself.html) on our website and remit the participant contribution. This will be strictly on a first come-first-served basis as are limiting participation to 40 food bloggers due to logistics issues
- Food bloggers who complete the required registration process, and remit the participant contribution of Rs 2,500 to the IFBM account (details will be provided to those who register)
- Interested food bloggers should contribute the sum of Rs 2,500 in order to reserve a place at the event
- The details of how to do this will be shared with the first 40 participants to register on our website (here: http://ifbmeet.blogspot.in/p/register-yourself.html). If any of those 40 participants do not choose to confirm their place at the event by remitting the contribution, that place will be opened up to the next person (41st) on the list.
- That registration page will open on 10 June 2014 and close on 15 July 2014, or on reaching the upper-limit of 40 participants, whichever is first. As mentioned, if any of the first 40 bloggers decide to drop out, we will get in touch with the next person on the list.
- Cancellations: In case of cancellations, 50% of the participant contribution will be refunded, provided the cancellation has been made on or before 10 July 2014 only.
Some other event details
- The event timings are as follows:
9.00 am to 6.00 pm on 1 August 2014
9.00 am to 3.00 pm on 2 August 2014
- The participant contribution to the event includes light breakfast along with tea/coffee, lunch, and evening tea/coffee on Day 1; and tea/coffee, lunch and evening tea/coffee on Day 2
- Participants will be required to make their own travel arrangements to and from the event in Bangalore. We will share a short list of hotels/serviced apartments in the area for your consideration, but all negotiations, arrangements and bookings will have to be made by participants themselves
- Participants will be required to make their own accommodation arrangements for the duration of the event
*As defined by Wikipedia